FAQ for Hens & Stags!
1. How many people can you take at once?
- We can carry 28 passengers per vehicle, however we can have more than one vehicle departing at the same time! If your group has more than 28 people, you will be split over two vehicles (with remaining seats being occupied by members of the public)
2. Can we hire the vehicle exclusively? How long does the tour last?
- Yes! The cost for private hire for the full 28 seats is €504. If you would rather book individual seats, that’s no problem, e.g. if there is 20 of you, you can pay per seat and the remaining seats are available to members of the public!
- The tour lasts one hour and fifteen minutes
3. How do we book?
- In order to make a booking, we require a 50% deposit, the balance is then payable on the day of the tour. You have up until 5pm the day before your tour to reduce your numbers without charge, after this numbers are final and are charged as per booked.
4. Do we get wet?
- No! You would only get wet if its raining very heavily or you are seating on the seats without roof cover (at the back of the vehicle). We do provide ponchos and we always recommend you dress for the weather on the day!
5. Can we keep the helmets?
- Helmets are available to wear whilst on the tour, and remain there at the end of tour!
6. Do you have any special offers with restaurants around the city?
- We certainly do! You can check out some of our special offers HERE