Viking Splash Tours & St Patrick’s Cathedral Workshops
After taking the class on an exciting Viking Splash Tour, why not avail of a free tour or workshop at St Patrick’s Cathedral?
St Patrick’s Cathedral offers a wealth of learning opportunities ranging across the school’s curriculum from Medieval Ireland and The Reformation to workshops on Stained Glass Windows, Art Architecture, Religion and Music. Packages can be tailored to meet specific learning goals and valuable opportunities for all school-age groups including Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate.
Location: St Patrick’s Cathedral is conveniently located adjacent to our Bull Alley Street stop. Coach parking is available on Bull Alley Street.
Duration: Your Viking Splash Tour will take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Self-guided tours of St Patrick’s Cathedral take approximately 30 minutes. Please allow approximately 1 hour for any pre-arranged tours or workshops.
- €12 per child (Groups less than 10 people)
- €11 per child (Groups 10 – 20 people)
- €10 per child (Groups 20+)
- 1 teacher per every 13 children complimentary – any additional teachers the same rate as the kids
- €16 per student (Groups less than 10 people)
- €15 per student (Groups 10-20 people)
- €14 per students (Groups 20+)
- 1 teacher per every 13 students complimentary – any additional teachers the same rate as the students
St Patrick’s Cathedral is a free educational resource for education centres and groups based in Ireland only (excludes Language Schools). A discretionary donation can be made directly to St Patrick’s Cathedral during your visit.
To book, call Viking Splash Tours on 01 707 6000 or send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org