1.) How many people can come on tour at the same time?
- We can carry a maximum of 112 people at one time (this number includes teachers).
2.) What is the student/teacher ratio?
- We require one adult per 13 minors. Additional adults are charged at the group rate of €20 each.
3.) Where do you depart from?
4.) Can we get picked up/dropped off etc?
- Unfortunately it is not possible to be picked up and dropped off at different points on school tours.
5.) What time are the tours?
- School Tour times are 10am, 1130am, 2pm, and 330pm. The tour is one hour and 15 minutes long. Groups must be with us 15 minutes before the tour.
6.) Can we eat lunch on board?
- No, unfortunately there is no eating or drinking whilst on board. There is a park adjacent to our departure point, which can be used if the weather is dry.
7.) Are there toilets on board?
- There are no toilets on board or at our departure point.
8.) Is the tour suitable for wheelchairs?
- The vehicle is not wheelchair accessible, however we have carried wheelchair users in the past. For more information please click HERE.
9.) Do we get wet from the splash?
- No the splash is outside the vehicle. The vehicle is open sided and some of the seats do not have roof cover, therefore we recommend that everyone dresses appropriately for the weather!
10.) How do I make a booking?
- In order to make a booking, we require a 50% deposit within seven days of booking. This can be paid by credit/debit card, PayPal (an additional fee applies) or cheque. This deposit is non transferable and non refundable. Bookings will be cancelled if no deposit is received within seven days.
11.) Can I make a provisional booking?
- Due to extremely high demand for school tours, we are unable to take provisional bookings. A deposit must be paid within seven days of booking.
12). What should I do if I need to cancel my scheduled tour?
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your school tour. If you are canceling within 24 hours of your tour, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.