*ONLY VALID MONDAY – FRIDAY DURING SCHOOL TERM*
Viking Splash Tours and The Waterways Visitor Centre
After the Viking Splash Tour (1 hour 15 minutes) your group is then dropped at The Waterways Visitor Centre*, located on the Grand Canal Quay. The visit includes a walking tour of the Grand Canal Basin celebrating the changing face of this dynamic part of Dublin City. Hands on activities in the Centre include navigating a canal lock system and an interactive quiz testing your knowledge of Ireland’s Waterways.
The tour can ideally accommodate a group of 30 students and is only available during term time.
Duration: Viking Splash Tour (1.5 hours) Waterways Visitor Centre (1 hour)
Location: Viking Splash Tour departs from St Stephens Green North or Bull Alley depending on numbers. The Waterways Visitor Centre is located near The Grand Canal Basin. There is an option (again depending on group size) to be dropped directly at the the Centre.
- €13 per child (Groups less than 10 people)
- €11 per child (Groups 10+)
- 1 teacher per every 13 children complimentary – any additional teachers the same rate as the kids
- €17 per student (Groups less than 10 people)
- €15 per students (Groups 10+)
- 1 teacher per every 13 students complimentary – any additional teachers the same rate as the students
Available: Monday to Friday
*depending on group size